Saturday, November 15, 2008

Surprise with Ben & Jerry


DD must be regretting telling me he is eating my favourite ben & jerry ice-cream when i called him that day. I left me with no mercy even though he mentioned that he nearly do not have the chance to eat ben & jerry. But thanks to his luck and his goody colleagues, he still get to eat and the best is when i called him for something which i cannot remember what is it for now...hahaha
I cannot imagine that i am actually blowing up my temper because he is having that Ben & Jerry and i am not..haha..I even go to the extend to say no wonder many times i "begging" for high-graded ice-cream, i always being rejected. Now i start to understand why because he oftens get the chance to have it therefore he will not understanding my feeling of longing for it for ages..

With such situation, I decided to "teach" him a lesson. I give him 25cts face to show i am very upset and i give him cold shoulder just because he ate that Ben & Jerry! You must be thinking i am very unreasonable right and start to feel sorry for my DD right?..

Hahaha...Please don't fall into his trap. Many times when i reacted this way, it doesn't move him at all. I will not get what i want. So i was thinking since all this while nothing happen, he will not soothe or calm me down, why should i give in and pretend i will be fine after awhile..

But this time i am wrong, double triple wrong. As usual, we had our weekday dinner. Though i still bother over the ben & jerry but i still want to meet him cos i want to continue throwing temper at him over the Ben & Jerry..haha..As i will be abit late and he is bring along the vacuum mug for my office use which i had requested from him, so he travel from his office to my office.

Upon seeing him, i give him 25cts face immediately. But very soon, My expression turns to surprise & happiness. BECAUSE in that mug, he pulled out my favourite BEN & JERRY. Me happy like crazy. And while walking to our dinning place, i eating away the ice-cream like a small kids, enjoying away and of course i did share with my SWEET DD too la..

Sometime, it really make me think and wonder when he adores me and when he feel that my request is far too much for him to adores me .Though there are times when i will never gets what i want but somehow he will use another method to show it.

After all, no one is prefect and i think i should glad enough that he is still by my side to tolerate my sudden nonsense and my unreasonable crankiness.

No comments: