Monday, October 27, 2008

Rest & Relax @ Batam

wow! wow! wow! did anyone miss me? its has been 5 months ago since my last blog.Not sure is it i lost interest in this kind of stuff or i just being lazy or i am super busy with other stuff?..haha..i guess you will say this is just an excuse of mine la..

Ok la i shall try my best to be updated abit. last blog i write about a theatre play at national library. Recently i decided to take a short break and went to a nearby island call BATAM. Ha! till this age of mine, this is the 1st time i been to this place...i must say if you are the shopping type of person, you won't enjoy this holiday unless you travel out of the resort and went into their city area.
But luckily, i am the super nuan gal and love nature scenery so i have no regret of spending full 3 days in this resort only. If you are someone like me, i am sure you will enjoy and envy the follow photos..


Isn't the houses behind me so beautiful? they are villas by the seaside.

I always like to take this kind of scenery bcos this is always the most beautiful moment.look at the way my hair blow and you know how strong the wind is.

I risk my life just to be near to the sunset and capture this amazing shot



This our dinner for the 1st night in batam.does it make you drooling already?



















A sumptous breakie to start my day of activities.



My 1st canoeing in a faraway island...so nervous!


Yummy pizza still making me drooling till now..



Enjoy unforgetable massage in the resort with great discount


Dinner was delicious & spicy until i go gong gong



Last shot before we leave for the ferry terminal



Last meal in the resort cafe before the coach pick us up


Why the coach isn't here yet? abit buay siong and DD is on his way to oinkie..

No comments: